In order to ensure that all users experience a fun and ejoyable time while visiting
or using Pixie, we advise that you read and abide by the following community guidelines.
These points are here to help you understand what we consider to be "good" versus
, bad behaviour may be rewarded with termination of your account!
- Play fair... Everybody has their own opinion (especially the Irish!); don’t offend
others with nasty comments or inappropriate pictures. If you in any doubt as to
the appropriateness of your photos or comments mark them private and keep them to
your own private pages.
- Have fun! – Share photos, rate and comment on great photos you find, make friends,
participate and enjoy yourself. Life’s too short not to!
- Finally, if you find something inappropriate or offensive feel free to report it
using the "report abuse" links at the bottom of each photo page or you can also
drop us a mail, see firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t upload stuff (photos or anything else) that isn’t yours. Respect the copyright
of other peoples work.
- Don’t use Pixie for commercial purposes; Pixie is for personal use only. That
means no logos, banners or ads and no selling of products, services. If we find
anything of this nature we can and will probably terminate your account.
- Don’t moan, or take out your anger on other members of Pixie. Nobody wants to hear
- Don’t be sleazy, it’s gross.
- Don’t upload photos that:
- contains images of frontal nudity, genitalia, implied sex acts, close ups of barely
covered body parts, intimate moments or anything of pornographic nature;
- depicting illegal or inhumane conduct (including animal abuse), we don’t want to
- If fact - don’t do anything illegal on Pixie.
Now that you've had the speech on the do’s and don’ts, we hope you'll appreciate
that these guidelines are in place for everybody’s benefit!
All we have left to say, is go, get outta here, go have fun with Pixie! Snap it, Share
it, Keep it, Love it!